The Tri-Metal ZX Fairway Wood uses three high-performance metals and a fade-fighting design to produce an exceedingly easy-to-hit club. A precisely placed tungsten weight and a 2° closed face alignment assist with square contact, while a lower center of gravity and a super-strong maraging face produce a powerful high-launch trajectory. Add a powerful 17-4 Stainless head to that mix and the end result is long-range accuracy and lower scores.
- High-performance stainless body
- Impact-reactive maraging face
- Draw Tungsten sole weight
- Golf Pride® New decade grips
- Powered by Aldila® graphite shafts